- Our 100% ultra pure medical grade lanolin lip balm packaged in 50 or 100 gms. No additives, colorants, petrolatum, beeswax or preservatives
- Superb natural hydration for seriously dry lips. Also good for skin patches, cuticles, nasal passages, and cracked heels. Relieves, soothes and protects dry, chapped lips naturally. Provides excellent protection against windburn and extreme temperatures
- Use also for cold chapped cheeks, dry and brittle nails, paper cuts, insect bites
- Vegetarian and baby friendly - Always test a small amount first and don't use if redness develops
- Wind, sun and water resistant - Recommended packaging for summer and hot climates
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL - Conveniently sized for your pocket or purse,
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - ensures the integrity of our Organic Lip Cream In other words, it’s really 100% ORGANIC from the Himalaya;s.
- 100% NATURAL - Formulated with natural ingredients that hydrate, nourish, and protect lips, our lip cream ensures your lips stay healthy and soft. Paraben-Free. Phthalates-Free. Petrochemical-Free.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - RISK FREE! We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%.
- PREMIUM BRAND, MADE IN INDIA It is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like Face Masks, perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.