Yarn - 100% Organic Wool
Wool is a delightful, yet difficult, fibre to work with, and finding the correct yarn for your projects may be difficult. The majority of wool yarns are manufactured with low-quality fibres or synthetics. This makes them prickly and difficult to work with, making knitting difficult for novices. If you've ever tried dealing with wool, you know how tough it is to work with. It's difficult to dye or spin, and it shrinks a lot when washed.
Mojopanda's Organic Yarn offers high-quality 100% virgin wool at an affordable price point. Our yarn has excellent drape and stitch definition, making it perfect for year-round garments and home decor projects like blankets, pillows & rugs! It comes in a variety of colors for crocheting, knitting projects, and more.
The merino sheep we source our wool from graze in open fields without any chemicals or pesticides sprayed on them. This means you have a safe way to get rid of your synthetic clothes while also supporting sustainable farming practices worldwide!
- Yarn - 100% Organic Wool
- Yarn 8/1
- Cone Weight - White Yarn : 950 to 1052 gms
- 24-26 Micron
- Cone Weight - Charcoal Yarn : 1200 to 1326 gms.
- Price : Rs. 1000.00 Per Kg.
Our product is:
- ALL NATURAL: Handmade from 100% Virgin Wool with no fillers.
- ORGANIC: GOT certified organic wool is free from chemicals.
- BACTERIA RESISTANT: Organic wool naturally resists the growth of bacteria and microbes on the surface.
- ANTI-ALLERGIC: Wool is skin-friendly and safe for children, babies, and families.
- BIODEGRADABLE: Wool is a 100% biodegradable fibre and will decompose on disposal.
- SWEAT-RESISTANT: Wool fibres help prevent the build-up of sweat and keep the skin soft and dry.
End of life + packaging: The wool yarn comes in a reusable cotton bag. This bag is Biodegradable after its useful life. It can be disposed of in soil and will act as a fertiliser. Buy green and support the Earth.
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.