Wool is a fun, yet tricky fibre to work with and it can be hard to find the right yarn for your projects. Most wool yarns are made from low-quality fibers or blended with synthetics. This makes them scratchy and hard to work with, which makes knitting frustrating for beginners. If you've ever tried working with wool, you know that it is a very difficult material to use. It's not easy to dye or spin, and it often shrinks when washed.
Mojopanda's Organic Yarn offers high-quality 100% virgin wool at an affordable price point. Our yarn has excellent drape and stitch definition, making it perfect for year-round garments and home decor projects like blankets, pillows & rugs! It comes in a variety of colors for crocheting, knitting projects, and more.
The merino sheep we source our wool from graze in open fields without any chemicals or pesticides sprayed on them. This means you have a safe way to get rid of your synthetic clothes while also supporting sustainable farming practices worldwide!
Silver of wool in 28 microns, 26 micron, 24 microns, and 22 micron.
Our product is:
- ALL NATURAL: Handmade from 100% Virgin Wool with no fillers.
- ORGANIC: GOT certified organic wool is free from chemicals.
- BACTERIA RESISTANT: Organic wool naturally resists the growth of bacteria and microbes on the surface.
- ANTI-ALLERGIC: Wool is skin-friendly and safe for children, babies, and families.
- BIODEGRADABLE: Wool is a 100% biodegradable fibre and will decompose on disposal.
- SWEAT-RESISTANT: Wool fibres help prevent the build-up of sweat and keep the skin soft and dry.
End of life + packaging: The wool yarn comes in a reusable cotton bag. This bag is Biodegradable after its useful life. It can be disposed of in soil and will act as a fertiliser. Buy green and support the Earth.
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.