Though it’s simplest to eat walnuts one by one as a snack, there are plenty of tasty ways to use them in dishes.
- Sprinkled on leafy green or fruit salads.
- Finely ground in dips and sauces.
- Chopped and used in whole-grain bread and scones.
- Crushed to use as a coating on fish or chicken.
- Served atop oatmeal or yogurt.
- Chopped and added to wraps or pita sandwiches.
- Roasted and added to a homemade trail mix.
- Lightly browned in your favorite stir-fry recipe.
- Roasted, chopped, and used on pasta or vegetables.
- As oil in a vinaigrette dressing.
- Or scout the Internet for additional tasty recipe ideas.
If you’re cooking for guests, make sure no one is allergic to walnuts before adding them to your dishes.
Walnuts are exceptionally nutritious nuts. They have higher antioxidant activity and significantly more healthy omega-3 fats than any other common nut.
This rich nutrient profile contributes to the many health benefits associated with walnuts, such as reduced inflammation and improved heart disease risk factors.
Scientists are still uncovering the many ways that walnuts’ fiber and plant compounds, including polyphenols, may interact with your gut microbiota and contribute to your health.
You’ll likely keep hearing more about walnuts in the years to come as more studies will research their beneficial health effects.
Still, there are plenty of reasons to include them in your diet already today.
‘Organic food’ vs ‘non-organic food’ Organic food is grown without fertilizers and pesticides, on land that has been left fallow to free it of chemical residue. The foods are environment-friendly and do not contain additives, antibiotics, hormones, or genetically modified organisms.
Benefits Of Going Organic
- Organic products contain higher levels of essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants than conventional farm food grown with fertilizer.
- Being high on nutritional levels, organic food is healthier than conventional food.
- An organic diet excludes toxic chemicals and genetically modified organisms (GMO) as we don’t use chemical fertilizers and pesticides while growing the crop.
- Conventional crops have high amounts of toxins and thus may create serious health problems.
- The constant checks made on certified organic products and the use of compost manure also reduce the chances of various diseases like cancers, brain damage, or infant abnormalities.
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.