Fenugreek / Methi | 100% Organic Food
Fenugreek or methi from the pristine hills of Uttarakhand
Traditional evidence suggests fenugreek has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone, and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. Fenugreek may also reduce cholesterol levels, lower inflammation, and help with appetite control.
One tablespoon (11.1 grams) of whole fenugreek seeds contains 35 calories and several nutrients :
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 3 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Fat: 1 gram
- Iron: 20% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Manganese: 7% of the DV
- Magnesium: 5% of the DV
‘Organic food’ vs ‘non-organic food’ Organic food is grown without fertilizers and pesticides, on land that has been left fallow to free it of chemical residue. The foods are environment-friendly and do not contain additives, antibiotics, hormones, or genetically modified organisms.
Benefits Of Going Organic
- Organic products contain higher levels of essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants than conventional farm food grown with fertilizer.
- Being high on nutritional levels, organic food is healthier than conventional food.
- An organic diet excludes toxic chemicals and genetically modified organisms (GMO) as we don’t use chemical fertilizers and pesticides while growing the crop.
- Conventional crops have high amounts of toxins and thus may create serious health problems.
- The constant checks made on certified organic products and the use of compost manure also reduce the chances of various diseases like cancers, brain damage, or infant abnormalities.
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.