White & charcoal Organic Wool Baby Romper
Give your baby a warm, comfortable, and healthier wrap!
Renewable raw materials are used and Mojopanda makes sure that the finished garments contain no pollutants. They also avoid completely, the use of substances that are harmful to health or the environment during the entire garment production process. Waste is avoided wherever possible.
- Material: 100% organic wool (GOTS certified)
- Style: Romper with sleeves
- Colour: White and charcoal
- Size: 40 X 20 cm
Our product is:
- 100% ORGANIC: This sweater is made from internationally certified organic wool. No chemicals or pesticides are used in its production. GOTS certified.
- BABY SKIN-FRIENDLY: Organic is sensitive to the baby’s soft skin. It provides warmth in the winters and keeps the skin cool in the summers.
- BETTER AERATION: This sweater is designed for better aeration providing your baby with a sweat-free and breathable fabric.
- NO MAN-MADE BLENDS: This product doesn’t use any artificial blends such as acrylic in its production.
- INTRINSIC DESIGN: Basic essential look and feel of this product give it a lot of scope for adding accessories and wearing it with matching clothing from your baby’s wardrobe.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, RECYCLABLE, 100% BIODEGRADABLE: This product uses a minimum amount of energy, water, and other natural resources and helps protect the environment.
- MACHINE-WASHABLE: Take delicate and good care of this product by washing it with natural detergents and soaps for best results.
- IDEAl GIFT FOR BABY SHOWER: Here is a thoughtful and loving gift for your friend or family.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Low iron
- Do not bleach
Why choose us?
We at Mojopanda believe in being socially responsible, environmentally aware, and creative in every product of our portfolio. We imbibe ethical practices to deliver assured quality and reliability in our range of organic and natural products. Our exquisite products are nationally and internationally certified and tested for quality at different levels to deliver the best to you. We aspire to build sustainable lifestyles to bring a balance between nature and society.