Why wool? The Natural Sustainability of Wool
It begins with wool, the most natural and sustainable fibre
- Wool is renewable. Sheep grow their fleece continually which is shorn each year for making wool yarn.
- Wool contains natural properties that improve indoor air quality.
- Wool is non-allergenic.
- No chemical treatments are required
- Wool offers inherent humidity control and thermal insulation, reducing the amount of energy needed from fossil fuel.
- Wool is biodegradable into nutrients that improve soil fertility.
- Wool maintains its beauty, increasing carpet longevity.